Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Diploma in Media Ballyfermot

Options
  • 20-02-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi there all, I have an interview in mid March for National Diploma in Media and I am wondering has anyone experience in being interviewed for this course?

I applied online as a mature student, I was doing a PLC course in media years ago but dropped out due to numerous reasons, I did not say this in my application online and wondering if I should say this in the interview? Will it seem I was trying to cover something up? I feel since I studied on the course I have grown and matured in many ways and I am now ready for studying and maybe the fact I have been accepted for a media course before may help me...

Also one does not need a portfolio together to apply for this course right?

Any advice appreciated...

Advertisement