Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where next for Spanish teams in Europe?

• 20-02-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

With Barca losing convincingly at the San Siro tonight against Milan, effectively ending their chances in Europe, and Madrid facing a tough task against a strong United team, it's not unthinkable that ...

So, where next for Spanish football?

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

This won't last long.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I never understand why people do this.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Poor league no wonder Messi and Ronaldo get hattys every week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

With Barca losing convincingly at the San Siro tonight against Milan, effectively ending their chances in Europe, and Madrid facing a tough task against a strong United team, it's not unthinkable that ...

So, where next for Spanish football?

:pac:

Quarter finals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭klose

3/4 are still well in it, valencia only need to win 1-0 in the next leg, malaga need atleast a 1-0, madrid only need a 1-0, barca have the toughest of the lot but still would not write them off. I know this is a pisstake but sure said id comment anyways :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

klose wrote: »
    3/4 are still well in it, valencia only need to win 1-0 in the next leg, malaga need atleast a 1-0, madrid only need a 1-0, barca have the toughest of the lot but still would not write them off. I know this is a pisstake but sure said id comment anyways :p

1-0 win won't be enough for Valencia unfortunately. PSG have 2 away goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Malaga to comeback and win.

Madrid to go through against Man Utd.

Barcelona to go through against Milan.

Roll on the quarter finals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭klose

elefant wrote: »
    1-0 win won't be enough for Valencia unfortunately. PSG have 2 away goals.

Oh yeah i mixed em up, ibra being suspended is a very good thing for them though atleast.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

C'mon lads before this was posted you musta known it'd be closed. I closed it but as I'm not entirely sober and on my hols/iPad ATM ill leave it at that and personally not take any other action.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement