Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor Warfighter - AKS-74U/ROKN UDT/SEAL ?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

hi,

How can I get the AKS-74U/ROKN UDT/SEAL ? It says it is Available for Demolitions under the korean flag but I cannot get it. The only gun I see called the AKS-74U is called the Suchka and it is under the russian flag

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I can't answer your question but am looking for peeps to play with as I only picked this up at the weekend. It's really quite good. My tag is the same as here if you wanna add me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

weiland79 wrote: »
    I can't answer your question but am looking for peeps to play with as I only picked this up at the weekend. It's really quite good. My tag is the same as here if you wanna add me.

Ill play with you UltrFlat is mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Snowie wrote: »
    Ill play with you UltrFlat is mine :D

Hurrah new friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I got it sorted.. I had to use the AA automatic shogun, it was an error on the battlelog. I got the trophy and got platinum.. I'm well happy.

Advertisement