Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running supplement Cordygen VO2 ULTRA

Options
  • 20-02-2013 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey guys i want to know would this product Cordygen VO2 ULTRA be suitable for me.
    im a middle distance runner competing seriously in 800m and 1500m, and am looking for some thing to give "that edge"
    can you guys please help me out with this thank :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

What will it give you that training won't?

Q: What should I expect from Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™?

A: You should expect to see dramatic increases in oxygen utilization, endurance and performance in as little as a 2 capsule dose. Your anaerobic and aerobic endurance and threshold should increase. Your aerobic and anaerobic recovery time during exercise, weightlifting or endurance activity should be much quicker. Your ATP regeneration time should be accelerated leading to more muscular strength with longer durations until failure. You should notice that you can perform at a higher level with lower heart rate. Simply put, you won’t hit the wall cardiovascularly!

Lots of 'shoulds' in their claims and a lack of 'will' should give you the answer you're looking for.

Advertisement