Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e smoke Ireland

Options
  • 21-02-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if i can start this thread...
    But i just want to say thank you to e smoke Ireland for going above and beyond today for me! I had internet issues and lots of questions which they answered. To get my order through tonight they really went to a lot of trouble and I appreciate it!
    I would highly recommend them!
    :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'm not sure if i can start this thread...
    But i just want to say thank you to e smoke Ireland for going above and beyond today for me! I had internet issues and lots of questions which they answered. To get my order through tonight they really went to a lot of trouble and I appreciate it!
    I would highly recommend them!
    :D
    The one stop shop for me as well as my friends who I order for.The only time I've betrayed them was to buy wire.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

You can't beat them. I get 95% of my stuff there. Will try stuff from other sites out of curiosity or if they're out of stock but ESI is my favourite site. Have always had good service from any Irish vendor I've used but found ESI go out of their way to help etc

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Same as, I get everything from ESI bar Pipe Sauces, which I get from pure vapour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

To be fair, I think most if not all of the Irish vendors are equally as good. We're very lucky.

Advertisement