Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft sites in Munster.

Options
  • 21-02-2013 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for good sites in Munster lads as I'll be down that way next week on business and might try out one if I get time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

What part of Munster in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

There's a woodland game in bandon by rebel airsoft in cork next sunday.
    Also there's a cqb site in cork city. Runs on fridays I think.
    LAC usually runs games on saturdays in limerick.
    And urban ops is a cqb in limerick. Don't know their days.

Can't think of much more than that off the top of my head. But as jayod30 asked, where will you be? There is probably a site in that county.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Hey dave
    Look up munster Airsoft, rebel Airsoft and Limerick Airsoft camp all on Facebook each one differ slightly in their style of play,
    Hope you find one that suits and spread the word

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

As the lads said above plus there's The Manor in Waterford, as far as I know that pretty much covers Munster for sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

There might be a site in clare too but I'm not sure and that would cover it for munster. Don't think I've heard of any sites in tipp or kerry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Thanks guys. I'll be in Tipp, Cork, Kerry & Limerick so should get to at least one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ljmackie

Hey im new to airsoft and been doing a ton of research found a cool looking site in Tipperary called Silent Orchard. Just said id throw it up as it might turn out to be a new one for ye already experienced playersðŸ‘

Advertisement