Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Cisco router login problem

• 21-02-2013 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

I've tried logging into my UPC cisco router to change my ssid and password ... I put 192.168.1.1 into the browser and I get the login screen I leave the username and password blank like it says but it keeps saying that the details are wrong.. An I missing something here ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 daveh077

Its not just you, happening with me too tonight, mine isn't blank though but its just suddenly not taking the password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

daveh077 wrote: »
    Its not just you, happening with me too tonight, mine isn't blank though but its just suddenly not taking the password.
    Trying the last few days with now joy would resetting the router have any effect??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Trying the last few days with now joy would resetting the router have any effect??
    Have you tried calling UPC?

The password may be admin with no username

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brigantes

What router are you using?

Can you try another browser? Chrome wouldn't let me logon to my UPC router yesterday for some reason but IE was OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

this is the one im using cant think of the model name
    Cisco-EPC2245.jpg
    ive tried 3 different web browsers and none work

• Advertisement
Advertisement