Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BING BONG BING BONG!

Options
  • 21-02-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

There seems to be some problem with the chimes in the bell tower in Huntstown Church, since the stroke of midnight all you can hear is BING BONG..... BING BONG!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 o2bearebel

And very annoying it is too. I think it might be the school bell? (Next to the church) Rang the Gardai just after midnight... They were aware of issue. It's still going off though..

Arciphel wrote: »
    There seems to be some problem with the chimes in the bell tower in Huntstown Church, since the stroke of midnight all you can hear is BING BONG..... BING BONG!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

My wife thinks now that it's the PA system in the school. She says that she heard it some days to call the kids in from their lunch break. Bing bong!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Drove me mad last night. It did sound like the school PA system. You can hear it during be day when the kids are in school. Sounds exactly like Mary mother oh hope's PA system. I've heard it when out walking. That and alarms last night. Grr��

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Waiting to see if we get a repeat performance tonight :-/ ding dong!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

I think the school got broken into last night, anyone got any more info on this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement