Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shopping in Navan

• 21-02-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

What is Navan Town Centre like for shopping? Is there a good selection of womens clothes stores like River Island, Awear, Top Shop? Is there a H&M?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

Hi RubyK. Dont find Navan great for shopping myself but there is a River Island and an Awear. Its a smaller shopping centre which has seen outlets close and re-open in the last couple of years. I do my grocery shopping in the Tesco there so its convenient that way. Off the top of my head theres a Penneys Dunnes Heatons New Look Vera Moda Jack&Jones Argos Marks & Spencers Easons and a Lifestyle Sports. Theres also quite a few chemists and a Boots aswell. I would reccomend going to the boutiques around Navan town if you have the time. Ollie & Mac and Blush Boutique are just two that spring to mind. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Thanks a mill peppapig24 :) Sounds like there will be enough to keep my occupied for a couple of hours. Thanks for the tips on local boutiques too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Blush have closed their doors unfortunately:(

Advertisement