Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips To Promote my Business

Options
  • 21-02-2013 10:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I have been unemployed for a bit and am now thinking of starting my own bookkeeping business. I am happy with being able to take on the work but my problem will be how I find customers. Can anyone give advice on the successful things that they did when starting out in business and finding customers. Any help gratefully appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

One of the first things i'd do is get some business cards. www.vistaprint.com will help you design and print 250 for about €20. Add an extra €10 if you want them sooner.
    In the meantime, email and/or call everyone you know and let them know you're starting your new business and what you're offering.

Write up a promotional letter and hand deliver them to all the shops and businesses in your area. Try and speak to the owners if you can. Be polite but be persistent - remember at all times, if you don't ask, you don't get!

Advertisement