If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance - 37" Full HD LED - £249.95 / €299.99 BOARDIE SPECIAL

Options
  • 21-02-2013 10:38am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys I have a few of the LG 37LT360's that I can clear to Boardies at our best ever price for a 37" LED - £249.95

Have a look at the specs here: http://www.lg.com/au/commercial-tvs/lg-37LT360C

This is a 37" Commercial grade full HD LED 

medium01.jpg
    It will work with Saorview and of course Freeview - at the moment I only have 5 available to clear - this is our best price ever on a branded 37"!!

Delivery anywhere countrywide would be £14.95

Thanks again and keep us posted if you have any queries,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John,
    Would this be ok for xbox/sports viewing? 
    Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Would this be ok for xbox/sports viewing? 
    Cheers
    PCD,

Yep of course - its actually a really excellent TV ! the only drawback is that it only has a single HDMI input but it does have component / scart and VGA inputs so you should not run short especially if it's being used as a secondary TV..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

OK i grab one..should do for xbox in the spare room.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Hi John, sent a PM to Kenny there about a recent purchase. Could one of ye take a quick look - just want to get an idea of delivery time.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

I will take one off your hands.

This will more than do for neighbour.

Will pay tomorrow, do I contact the shop directly?

Thanks

Tap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

ill take one please

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OK i grab one..should do for xbox in the spare room.
    Cheers.

Hi PC,

I'll give you a shout shortly to sort payment and delivery :)

Chris

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Hi John, sent a PM to Kenny there about a recent purchase. Could one of ye take a quick look - just want to get an idea of delivery time.

Cheers

PM replied to :)

Chris

tap28 wrote: »
    I will take one off your hands.

This will more than do for neighbour.

Will pay tomorrow, do I contact the shop directly?

Thanks

Tap

Hi Tap,

If you'd like to PM me a name, address and contact number I can hold one over for you :)

You can reach us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071 anytime between 11am - 6pm.  Or we can call you.

Chris

sweetie wrote: »
    ill take one

Hi Sweetie,

If you'd like to PM me a contact number we can give you a shout and get the ball rolling :)

Or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071.

Cheers.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

arrived this morning at 11, thanks again guys

sweetie wrote: »
    arrived this morning at 11, thanks again guys
    Is that the best deal you have had from us or what??

£249.95!

Thanks again for the Biz - it's much appreciated and especially the kind comments!

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

JohnPut me down for one of these.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Are they all gone?

antodeco wrote: »
    Are they all gone?
    Guys I think ( I'm not in the office at the moment) that we only have our display one left - JD77 - you get 1st Dibs if you would like it (and of course subject to the guys doing a stock check in the morning!)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

TV arrived and set up, glad to see it has 3 hdmi's too.  Thanks to John and all at RS for another bargain.

TV arrived and set up, glad to see it has 3 hdmi's too.  Thanks to John and all at RS for another bargain.
    3 HDMI!

Damn - will you pay an extra £50 then??

:eek:

Enjoy and thanks for the Biz..

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

a bit late but any of these left now?really need a good cheap tv ,if not whats the next cheapest you have, cheers

reaper180 wrote: »
    a bit late but any of these left now?really need a good cheap tv ,if not whats the next cheapest you have, cheers

Hi Reaper,

Got back to you on the other thread :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 8,888 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'm assuming these are all gone at this stage?

Kid pulled our telly off the stand last night! :(

• Advertisement

Soarer wrote: »
    I'm assuming these are all gone at this stage?

Kid pulled our telly off the stand last night!

Hi Soarer,

Nightmare!  Sorry to hear that :(

Unfortunately the LGs are all gone.  We do have some of the Samsung 37 EH5000s coming back in on Friday though :)

They're currently priced at £299.95.  Check the link bellow for more info :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue37eh5000/sams-ue37eh5000

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 8,888 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for the reply Kenny. 

That's probably just at the budget limit. Don't think we could wait until after the weekend for it though, given the weekend that's in it. 

Will have a look locally.

Soarer wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Kenny. 

That's probably just at the budget limit. Don't think we could wait until after the weekend for it though, given the weekend that's in it. 

Will have a look locally.

Hi Soarer,

No problem.  Unfortunately it would be our best deal at the moment on a 37".   If you don't come across anything just let us know.  If you needed the screen we could have it sent out tomorrow for Monday delivery, or for a bit extra on delivery we could try and have it with you Saturday morning.

Hope you get sorted.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.