Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless printing setup

Options
  • 21-02-2013 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the most straight forward way of setting up a printer to a network to print wirelessly? It is an OKI mc352dn.
    Will the office pcs see it if I plug it straight into the Wi Fi modem ethernet socket?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the most straight forward way of setting up a printer to a network to print wirelessly? It is an OKI mc352dn.
    Will the office pcs see it if I plug it straight into the Wi Fi modem ethernet socket?

Provided you install the Oki drivers on all the machines this should not be an issue. Just go to add new printer (under devices & printers in control panel)>Network printer and it should see the Oki printer on the network, then choose "Have Disk" when it prompts for drivers, and point it to the Oki drivrs you downloaded

Nick

Advertisement