Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Grips - Whelans - Monday 29th April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Really wanted to see them at the Academy.

Can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Thank you for the heads up. Just got 2 tickets. Ridiculously excited about this gig now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

This is sold out now apparently?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

frantic190 wrote: »
    This is sold out now apparently?

Say it sold out ages ago.

Any word on support or stage times for tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Well if the Polica gig is anything to go by, it might be worth heading in, that gig was advertised as sold out and a good few people were able to pay in at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Doors at 8, Simon Bird on stage at 8:30

So I reckon they'll be on a bit after 9. Looking forward to this.

Heads up as well, WAV have just put 10 more tickets back on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

What a show, still reeling from it. The place was heaving, pretty sure I saw some fella swimming across the crowd at one point

Lock Your Doors

You did! I felt kind of sorry for that other guy that got stuck crowd surfing for about 10 minutes. Poor guy looked like he was going to throw up after a while. I'm still kind of deaf from it and waiting for my hearing to recover. It was one of the most intense shows I've ever been at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭symbolic

Yeah must say I really enjoyed it. Was disappointed that there was no Zach Hill drum action though.
    Never seen Whelans like that before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement