Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in or around CC

Options
  • 21-02-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've moved to Dublin recently and am looking for a kick about, used to play a bit at home but haven't at all since I've been up here. I'm dying for a game.

I'm living in Glasnevin but don't mind travelling into the CC or surrounding area.
    So if anyone needs an extra player some evening can you reply or send me a PM and I'll forward on my number.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

There's a big astroturf facility on the Oscar Traynor Road between Santry and Coolock that isn't too far away from you. Could be worth having a nose about there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there are football pitches beside clontarf dart station, not far at all from the city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Stick a post in here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055297413&page=20

Should be loads of games around to join in with.

My team trains around that area but probably slightly more serious if it's just a kick about that you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Thanks for all the replies lads, I dont really mind the serious stuff but I'm not really fit enough to play for a club atm.
    My touch has probably gone to ****e too!

Advertisement