Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips on keeping muscle with only one gym session a week

• 21-02-2013 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Up to my neck in work for college and the gaa season is starting to kick in so I need advice on this. Would ye recommend me to keep taking protein everyday as well in order to try keep the muscle or am I wasting my time taking the protein if I am not getting in enough gym sessions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

just taking protein wont help keep muscle only way is to use the muscle, use it or loose it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 whiskeytom007

Try (super setting )your excrises, will get a deeper burn on your muscle and u will hold the bulk of your mass for longer periods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Would 30 mins before college 3 mornings per week be possible? Get in, work up to 3 sets of 5 on squat, bench whatever and get out. Low reps will keep you fresh then for gaa training

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,658 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Try (super setting )your excrises, will get a deeper burn on your muscle and u will hold the bulk of your mass for longer periods.

"The burn, it's so deep"
    safe_image.php?d=AQC9DIg25J3waQfe&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvthumb.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-ash4%2Fs403x403%2F244509_4902540355432_4902535355307_787_1268_b.jpg&jq=100

Advertisement