Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garages in Dundalk that sell cheap little cars

Options
  • 21-02-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to get a cheap little runaround car under €800 and to be honest I'm having trouble finding one in Dundalk. I thought there would've been loads for sale! I've searched all the usual websites and also facebook to see but I can't find anything in Dundalk. Could anyone point me in right direction or does anyone know of some one selling a cheap wee car? Missing having wheels! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

Try Auto Assure there just off the Ramparts.

Not sure what they are like in terms of price but people say they have decent deals.

Best of luck finding something!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

You might be better buying privately than through a garage. Obviously there's not a lot of mark-up in a car being sold for €800, especially if the garage is expected to provide a guarantee or do some work fixing it up to get it in a condition to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Also, you should check out this thread.

Advertisement