Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Premier League Prediction Game

• 21-02-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested in playing a prediction game with a difference, there is a new one available. The difference is that this game doesn't so much need you to predict the winners and losers, it's asking for alternative predictions, such as:

Total 180's tonight,
    Total number of legs of the 5 games tonight,
    Highest checkout score.

Et cetera.

I found this on a betting website called poolpit.co.uk

You play your money, pick your answers, and at the end whoever has the most points takes the pot. There is also a free £10 bet to new players, so if you haven't played before, you can play the darts tonight for free.

Definitely worth checking out, here is the link for the darts questions... http://bit.ly/156UDRe

Hope you enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

Any feedback from anyone who played this? I told one of the guys who runs the site that I had mentioned it on here and he rewarded me with a free bet, which was nice of him! There was £200 won last week (not by me), and about the same the week before that, so it has been a success for them.

If anyone wants to play again this week, here is the link... http://bit.ly/XR1knm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Sneaky :(

Dont like that you've put a link that gives you some sort of referal bonus...as I said...sneaky

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

I didn't put the link to give me a bonus. I wasn't expecting it, it was a gesture of goodwill after a few new players signed up from here. Not my intention.

Advertisement