Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with e-mail account

Options
  • 21-02-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have two  Eircom.net  e-mail accounts.
    Until yesterday I could open both and swap backwards and forwards between both, refreshing both etc.
    Now I can open both but when I move from the second account back to the first account, the list of Folders appears but when I click on "Inbox",  the files disappear and the message "No results found" appears where the list of e-mails should be.

I can log in again and open the first account, it opens and all my e-mails are there, however if I switch to the second account,  click on "Inbox",  these files now disappear and the message "No results found" appears where the list of e-mails should be.

Any ideas / solution ?

Thanks

Jay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Jay Dee wrote: »
    Hi,

I have two  Eircom.net  e-mail accounts.
    Until yesterday I could open both and swap backwards and forwards between both, refreshing both etc.
    Now I can open both but when I move from the second account back to the first account, the list of Folders appears but when I click on "Inbox",  the files disappear and the message "No results found" appears where the list of e-mails should be.

I can log in again and open the first account, it opens and all my e-mails are there, however if I switch to the second account,  click on "Inbox",  these files now disappear and the message "No results found" appears where the list of e-mails should be.

Any ideas / solution ?

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay Dee

Unfortunately I do not have the access to assist you with this issue. Pleasecall email support on 1530277100 for assistance with this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best wishes

Al

Advertisement