Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whose sat dish is this?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im sure I copied this pic from Boards sometime ago but cant remember whose it is. Can anyone tell me whose it is and what sats the LNBs are pointing at please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Ronnie Raygun

Don't know whose dish it is, but the lnb on the right of the photo is more than likely for 28 east & the others from r. to l. will be 23, 19, 16, 13 & maybe 7 east.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

yes its probably 7e alright. The spacing from the others would assume 13,16,19,23, 28. He could have had 4 and 9 on it, at which stage the lnb arm would have collapsed............:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭excollier

It's my dish, and the line-up is (l - r):
    4.8e, 19.2e, 16e, 13e, 23.5e and 28.2e (quad) on a Triax TD 88 dish / 8 way diseqc switch. Any other questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

excollier wrote: »
    It's my dish, and the line-up is (l - r):
    4.8e, 19.2e, 16e, 13e, 23.5e and 28.2e (quad) on a Triax TD 88 dish / 8 way diseqc switch. Any other questions?

Thanks very much Excollier

Advertisement