Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get Junior Cert results from 1998??

Options
  • 21-02-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am applying to do the Adult Leaving Certificate VTOS course and on the application form for the college I need to give my Junior certificate results. I did the junior cert in 1998 and have long misplaced my results. Is there an online outlet to obtain these or can I get them from the school?? Would they have them on record?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's a little bit far back for your school to have them, but it might be worth a shot.

**edit - I beg your pardon, I misread the date as 1978. 1998 is quite recent, your school will probably have them.

Alternatively, you can order them here
    https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=co for €14.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ZoZo

Oh great! Thanks so much :)

Advertisement