Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2k

Options
  • 21-02-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Sorry a little off topic but I know I have seen some of you guys on my FL playing this game and its supposed to be superb.

The guys over at maddenpfl ( Goonertaff ) are trying to set up a mini league. Even if its only for tips on the game you are after talk to Goonertaff as he is a brilliant help. Here is teh thread if interested.

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13549-nba-2k-sign-up/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I need an excuse to play NBA 2K13 more, as I only really play My Player. Was thinking of signing up to PFL anyway, will defo do it tonight and will play in that league.

Cheers Berty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Think ill do the same myself, sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I set up one on Boards for NBA2K12. Really enjoyed it for a short time, we had a great laugh the night of the draft for example, but unfortunately other commitments meant I couldn't keep playing and I think it died out very quickly. The online servers on 2K weren't the best at the time which didn't help and we only had a small pool of players too.

If it was a full or nearly full league it would be a great but it's definitely a game where you need a lot of players entered to make the most of it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Just got a PC copy of 2k13 and my god it's one of the hardest games I've ever played. Trying to play the career mode and it's impossibly hard. Any tips or where I can learn how to play? I've done the training drills but they're not really very helpful...

Youtube is your friend.

The game has the steepest learning curve of any sports game I've ever played. It is meant for hardcore fans of the game, and is pretty unforgiving for beginners. But hang in there, watch tutorials and learn how to do what you want to do.

I've been playing in the PFL league and it's great craic against other humans, CPU can be very frustrating at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Do you know why my created player won't score? In my career his shots just refuse to go in. Simple layups just bounce off the rim every single time. It's incredibly frustrating because when I play a normal game I can score just fine. Can't seem to find anything online...

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Do you know why my created player won't score? In my career his shots just refuse to go in. Simple layups just bounce off the rim every single time. It's incredibly frustrating because when I play a normal game I can score just fine. Can't seem to find anything online...

I had that problem when I first started My Player.

It can be head wrecking. You need to find a nice and easy Jump Shot and Shot Release (search youtube for these) when editing your player, also make sure his stamina is high, as if he is tired he can't do anything.

Advertisement