Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you suffer from nightmares or night terrors?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Evidence suggests that more and more adults are suffering from regular nightmares or night terrors. Are you one of them?

If you're willing to share your experience, please get in touch as I'm looking to speak to adult sufferers for an article in the Independent. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ElishaR86

Strange topic for the Independent. I suffer from both. Thankfully the night terrors don't happen that often though but the nightmares are always there. Don't seem to have happy dreams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Deedo

ElishaR86 wrote: »
    Strange topic for the Independent. I suffer from both. Thankfully the night terrors don't happen that often though but the nightmares are always there. Don't seem to have happy dreams :(
    HI Elisha, thanks for the message. Yes, the article is for the 'Health & Living' supplement, out on Mondays in the Irish Indo. If you're interested in having a chat (and getting your photo taken) please PM me your telephone number and I will ring you about it tomorrow.

Advertisement