Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress & Sagepay

Options
  • 21-02-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Howdy folks,

Have a customer with an old asp site that currently uses realex for renewal of a membership.
    I'm looking at moving them to wordpress - but it also turns our they intend to replace realex with sagepay

Has anyone used this type of setup with wordpress integrated with sagepay? are there any easy plugins available?

Everything I search for is shopping cart related,
    but this site is not a shop and does not require a shopping cart,
    purely select a membership and click pay and off you go to realex to pay transaction complete.

I'm looking to do the same simple process with wordpress/sagepay - is this possible?

Thanks in advance
    Snookered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Snookered wrote: »
    but this site is not a shop and does not require a shopping cart,
    purely select a membership and click pay and off you go to realex to pay transaction complete.

This bit stands out to me. You still need something to process the payment and set some values in a database somewhere. It might not appear to be a shopping cart, but in effect most membership software fulfils identical functionality, and more - managing different membership levels, protecting files, managing recurring billing, etc.

What membership software are you currently using, and what do you intend to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭fcrossen

I've coded payment routines in Wordpress for Paypal and Realex. It isn't too onerous.

If your chosen payment gateway isn't supported by your software, it would be very easy to get someone to code it for you.

Advertisement