Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Form Refused !

Options
  • 21-02-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

I uploaded the family form 5707..I printed off everything signed it and dated it and scanned it back up and uploaded it.. i got a message in my cic account today saying that I need to upload a completed 5707 form..this is the second time i've got this message.. so I did something wrong twice.. has anyone come across this same problem so far?

I uploaded it as a PDF should I have uploaded it as a jpeg?

Also when typing my name on it I didn't include my middle name as I have on everything else I suppose.. could that be it?

also I didn't tick the box beside my name saying are they accompanying you to canada? do I have to tick the box beside my name? am I technically accompanying myself?

below is a screenshot of the form i typed in and printed off, signed, dated and uploaded! any help is much appreciated

edited_zps329e0bd0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

you need to have n/a in all the spouse sections if you are not married etc and click no and click yes for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

gary27 wrote: »
    you need to have n/a in all the spouse sections if you are not married etc and click no and click yes for yourself.

thanks.. do I put n/a in the boxes marked 'name' 'relationship' and 'present occupation'?

cuterob wrote: »
    thanks.. do I put n/a in the boxes marked 'name' 'relationship' and 'present occupation'?

yes in name, dob, country, address, occupation and make sure to tick no for that one and yes for your self, i left the children section blank same as you,

with regard to the middle name is it on your passport you might want to put it in as well and did you put your middle name down on the IMM1295 form?

yes in name, dob, country, address, occupation and make sure to tick no for that one and yes for your self, i left the children section blank same as you,

with regard to the middle name is it on your passport you might want to put it in as well and did you put your middle name down on the IMM1295 form?

yup under given names i had my first name and middle name

cuterob wrote: »
    yup under given names i had my first name and middle name

well there you go, do up a new family form with the middle name as well plus all the info i said to you.

• Advertisement

well there you go, do up a new family form with the middle name as well plus all the info i said to you.

sound man

Advertisement