Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pug pup?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

sure that's got nothing to so with me its irrelevant to this thread.. and it is actually bullying when 4 posters are picking on one. i simply asked for peoples opinions on pugs but a few no it all's decided to come on here and preach instead.

As i have said in previous posts thanks to all for the comments regarding pug info:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Stheno wrote: »
    Did you report a single post?

yep but no good will come from it as the mods on this forum will side with the users who post here the most they are not neutral.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    sure that's got nothing to so with me its irrelevant to this thread.. and it is actually bullying when 4 posters are picking on one. i simply asked for peoples opinions on pugs but a few no it all's decided to come on here and preach instead.

As i have said in previous posts thanks to all for the comments regarding pug info:D
    JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yep but no good will come from it as the mods on this forum will side with the users who post here the most they are not neutral.

Take it to feedback so. Or maybe there isn't a mod around?
    And I can't see any bullying here, people have given advice based on what you posted, and it does seem that you've disregarded a lot of it, especially guidance on IKC rules around breeding.

People having the same opinion and disagreeing with what you want to do isn't bullying, nor is it a reason for you to decree that only people on your side/whom you deem helpful can post.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 candy69

would have to wonder of the mind set of some people, having 4 pugs one of which was a rescue she was used for breeding and when she got to old they dumped her with serious eye problems, underweight, a limp, her coat was in bits, her feet was covered in sores. i'm sick of people wanting to make money from pets. shelters are overflowing with unwanted pets and you want a pug to breed. all mine are neautered and wouldn't dream of putting them through a litter with their little bodies and for what.... to add to the over flowing shelters. the first thing you think of when getting any animal is not how many litters you can get from it. makes me sick :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Troll thread Locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement