Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Launch Party in March but where?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 5:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I will be launching my new business at the start of March. I am going to invite friends who helped out, business associates, a few media guys etc. Where is Dublin pub/hotel would anybody recommand which would be quiet at the start - 7 pmish (Friday the 8th I am thinking) and serve finger food etc. It is basically to thank a few people but also get a bit of publicity etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

micromary wrote: »
    I will be launching my new business at the start of March. I am going to invite friends who helped out, business associates, a few media guys etc. Where is Dublin pub/hotel would anybody recommand which would be quiet at the start - 7 pmish (Friday the 8th I am thinking) and serve finger food etc. It is basically to thank a few people but also get a bit of publicity etc.
    Penthouse of the Morgan. They'll set up a bar in the room for you and it's good for photos etc with the roof garden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks. I am meeting with the manager of the Morgen today regarding this.

Advertisement