Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura Letterkenny Membership

Options
  • 21-02-2013 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Anyone know what an Aura membership is goin for these days? Nothin on their site, rang them twice but no answer; called down today, yer one at desk didn't know prices and said someone would be around in 5 mins - waited 20 and had to leave for work. Will try again tomorrow, but if anyone has any idea in meantime I'd be much obliged.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Slightly off-topic here but that's pretty crappy service there. I would have thought that the front desk should have all that information. As for not having it on their website, that's just stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

They seem to have dedicated sales reps to bombard you with loads of info. I can't remember the cost, but I know it's pretty damn expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Coincidence, I sent an email off using their site last week to ask about membership. Still haven't gotten a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I sent two emails looking for the same information last year, got one response saying they would send the information in a week, never heard anything back. Went down last week and got an actual answer, unfortunately I can't remember the exact answer but it was wile dear. I was chatting to someone in the sauna who had got six months for 180 which was a lot cheaper than what I was asked for. It was minimum six months and had to be direct debit.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The pay as you go fees arent just the cheapest but it's not really acceptable if they arent communicating with the public.

Maybe a phone call or a letter to their head office in Dublin might tighten them a bit ;)
    Telephone: 01 4978988.

Write to:
    Unit H
    Mount Pleasant Business Park
    Mount Pleasant Avenue
    Ranelagh
    Dublin 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

They do regular offers for 3/6/12 months which usually work out at about €1 per day and, as mentioned above, you need to pay monthly by direct debit.
    If you're on their mailing list, they'll automatically let you know when there's an offer.
    I'm surprised about the comments re poor communication because that hasn't been my experience.
    (No, I've nothing to do with Aura ... I just use their facilities!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

FYI, I gave up and Joined the Mount Errigal (Aura pool isn't available at 12 most days because of schools). The pool there is pretty sweet, and not busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

I joined Aura a while ago, student membership at €30 per month. Some of the staff are great, some not so great, but overall I'm happy with the facilities for the price.

Advertisement