Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche 2 half days a week?

Options
  • 21-02-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,Im looking for a creche for my daughter age 16 months to help her socialze better, time AWAY from Mammy . Sh is very clingy , which is normal , for hr age , but hard work.I only want 2 half days a week.Is there anywhere that springs to mind, thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭OldBloke

Our two girls (4 and 2) are in Kids Inc in Swords and I cant recommend it highly enough.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The problem with that is finding a place that just happens to have 2 mornings a week that they can take her with out going over their ratios or turning away a full time place.
    Ring around and see

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Children's Village in Balbriggan will take your daughter I'm sure for 2 mornings a week.

They are very flexaible and its a great service they offer

http://www.childrensvillage-ire.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thats what I have found, most will only take fll time and 3 days.I did manage to find a drop in one in Skerries.Aoife my daughter loved it , when she was there by herself, but remembered I wasnt there , and went nuts today.She got upset so they rang m.But Im going to try again another day.Its only for an hour, she needs to learn that I will go away, but I will come back.Thanks all for the help,Cathy

Advertisement