Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi all!

• 21-02-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just thought I'd say a quick hello! Have been lurking here for years (Ritual every morning is to check all the posts here & in the weather forum with my coffee before work :p) but have never really posted. I do feel like I know a lot of people in here at this stage!
    Have spent the past few years trying to get us a garden. Builders left a pile of rubble & harcore, plus this place had been a dumping ground for all & sundry for many a year. I've managed to dig up old traffic lights, carpet, beds, roofs etc from the garden whilst tackling the 6ft high thistles & weeds. We finally got grass & last year, planted a lot of fruit trees & built our raised beds which we grew everything from sweetcorn to spuds to leeks etc.
    This year I really want to bring something brand new into the garden....flowers! I've learnt so much from here & have a ton to do from a large north facing wall to a rose lined area, a path so my boyfriend can get down the garden in all weathers (he's in a chair) & much more besides.
    So time to stop lurking, start posting & hopefully have a good time!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

cotton wrote: »
    Hi all, just thought I'd say a quick hello! Have been lurking here for years (Ritual every morning is to check all the posts here & in the weather forum with my coffee before work :p) but have never really posted. I do feel like I know a lot of people in here at this stage!
    Have spent the past few years trying to get us a garden. Builders left a pile of rubble & harcore, plus this place had been a dumping ground for all & sundry for many a year. I've managed to dig up old traffic lights, carpet, beds, roofs etc from the garden whilst tackling the 6ft high thistles & weeds. We finally got grass & last year, planted a lot of fruit trees & built our raised beds which we grew everything from sweetcorn to spuds to leeks etc.
    This year I really want to bring something brand new into the garden....flowers! I've learnt so much from here & have a ton to do from a large north facing wall to a rose lined area, a path so my boyfriend can get down the garden in all weathers (he's in a chair) & much more besides.
    So time to stop lurking, start posting & hopefully have a good time!

Hi and wellcome along.:)

Advertisement