Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Tesco 10k

Options
  • 21-02-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Anyone any info on this one? Seen it in today's fit magazine in the Indo yet googled it and seemingly it's cancelled??

Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

BenMicheal wrote: »
    Anyone any info on this one? Seen it in today's fit magazine in the Indo yet googled it and seemingly it's cancelled??

Any ideas??

Wouldn't take FIT magazines listings as gospel, they have the UCD 5k listed past couple of weeks as being run this Saturday, its cancelled till April.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

BenMicheal wrote: »

Any ideas??

It was scheduled for 10 March and I was planning on giving it a go if I wasn't too sore post-Ballycotton.

It was marked as cancelled a while ago on Run Ireland. I emailed one of the contact points at the time and they said they hoped to reschedule later on in the year. No sign of it yet though.

Advertisement