Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkee at Night!

Options
  • 21-02-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

There will be a group of us staying in Querrin and traveling in Kikee on a Saturday night end March, I am wondering if anyone can recommend two things-

A taxi service from Querrin to Kilkee and back and rough price (there's 12 of us in total)

Any pubs / clubs to go or where not to go!

None of us have been there before so a few suggestions would be great! Hard to get info

Ta!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Ring Joe at 065 nine 0 five1 three 25, he has a couple of mini buses and should be able to accomodate you, as regards the pubs go in time and do a pub crawl and enjoy the w/e.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Ring Joe at 065 nine 0 five1 three 25

Are your 9,5 and 3 buttons gone or something?:/

Shop around and find the best deal really, only advice I would give.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

Ask at the pubs or hotel and they'll get you a taxi. As regards no go pubs there are none. There is seldom trouble in Kilkee unlike a certain town down the road. There are no clubs in Kilkee. Look into going for a few scoops in Carrigaholt. Good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    Are your 9,5 and 3 buttons gone or something?:/

Presume The Red Ace was attempting to stop the phone number being crawled by a bot and Joe getting inundated with survey calls. My father has our home/work line on the internet and we get a lot of those lately.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Palmach wrote: »
    Ask at the pubs or hotel and they'll get you a taxi. As regards no go pubs there are none. There is seldom trouble in Kilkee unlike a certain town down the road. There are no clubs in Kilkee. Look into going for a few scoops in Carrigaholt. Good spot.

Where are you referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

Where are you referring to?

I don't understand. I am talking about Kilkee.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 amanda cameron100

thats guys, really appreciate the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Frank in the Central Bar has his own taxi bus. 065 9056103.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 niclochlainn

Be sure to go to Carrigaholt for a pint, 4 pubs there all have something to offer. Kilkee is good too. Only one nightclub in Kilkee though, The Abyss, full of young people and not great, its tiny. But some great pubs, Hickey's, Scott's, The Greyhound are all good! Be sure to take a trip out to Loop Head or drive the coast road between Kilkee and Carrigaholt - unbelievable views! Enjoy.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Palmach wrote: »
    I don't understand. I am talking about Kilkee.

You mentioned "a certain town down the road".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lobby Con Shine

You mentioned "a certain town down the road".

Eh....Kilrush.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Eh....Kilrush.

Ah thats a grand town Sham

Advertisement