Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innokin AIO Noble PCC Beginner Question

Options
  • 21-02-2013 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I've been looking at this forum for the past few days trying to pick up some info on vaping and hopefully get of the smokes and permanently this time. Seen some helpful posters on here, so maybe someone could help me out...

A couple of days ago I ordered the Innokin AIO Noble PCC starter kit from e-smokeireland. I got it in the post today and its was working great for the first three times with approx. 10 drags per time. But when I went for my fourth vape, the amount of vape to come out of it had reduced hugely.
    I'm guessing there was only a little bit of e-liquid in the cartomizer. Also there is no smoke at all from the other two included in the pack (empty's?).

So what I'm asking is does this sound normal, i.e. neding to fill the cartomizer with e-liquid? I was under the impression they last a week or so.

Any help would be appreciated, from a total beginner to e-cigs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The filler in the carto needs to be topped up and kept wet in order to get the week out of it.
    Buy juice, drip it into the white foamy stuff under the white plastic grommet until it looks saturated. Make sure there's none going down the airhole.

Each carto only holds about 1ml-1.5ml or something... Not enough for half a day with most vapers, never mind a week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tbh 30 drags sounds pretty good for a cartomiser

you can just use them uintil they're completely dry but to get the best life out of a cartomiser you're best off topping them up in between vapes, if they're kept wet/damp they live longer but they're cheap enough anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I think it's the carto itself that will last a week before it needs replacing.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Cheers grindle. Pity the juice doesn't come with the Starter Pack as I thought it would have everything I needed to well... get started :pac:

Anyone know of anywhere in Cork that sells the liquid?

The stall in Paul St just outside Tesco sells Hangsen liquids (I think they're Hangsen). They're alright.
    If you're in the Douglas area you can call into me and I can have some liquids ready for you if you want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

That would be great grindle, I'm just up the road in Rochestown. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Here’s a really easy to follow pic tutorial on refilling cartomizers:
    http://www.stevevape.com/e-cig-101-how-to-fill-cartomizers/

Like yourself, the first thing I bought was a two piece starter kit (which shall remain unnamed).
    What drew me in was how cigarette-like it is, which is undeniably very, very important for a first time user.
    I was very happy with it until my upgrade (Kanger Twist) arrived.

I bought it thinking that I could buy all the attachments for it but with a bit of research I learnt that it was an 808 battery and not a 510, which is pretty much the universal of all batteries and practically every cartridge, atomizer, cartomizer and clearomizer uses the 510 connection.

For three weeks I bought the companies own cartomizers and in fairness they each lasted me almost full day (not bad for a former 20-25 a day smoker) and worked out at just €2 each but when I got some liquid, I refilled the carts and used them for a while out and about.

The thing is though they have to be refilled 1-2 times a day (which is a lot more inconvenient than straight filling a clearomizer like the T3) and the battery lasts around four hours before recharging, so it’s not the ideal package for an all day uninterrupted vape like say the Twist.

I wouldn’t have a choice now but to buy the companies own cartomizers

- the hugely popular Boge cartos will not fit their batteries, so I’d be unable to do anything other than to keep buying their own, refill them until they fail, then go and buy some more.

There’s pro’s and con’s to everything.

Basically anything with a 510 threaded battery is your ticket. Look at it as a learning curve. We all have to start somewhere. What it cost was less than a weeks worth of cigarettes, a week free of the weed and a convenient kit that can be used in public for a long time/until you feel confident using a bigger but more powerful device.

Grindle: You’re in Douglas - you lucky bástard! How’s KC’s? I got so chubby from there at one stage, would do a ten mile round trip to get there but by God, was it SO worth it…quivers

Never knew Paul Street had a liquid stall. Do they sell anything other than that though? Any kits or add-ons?
    tbh 30 drags sounds pretty good for a cartomiser

Would this be the case with a Boge aswell? Please say no!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dunno, so long since I used a cartomiser I dont remember it just sounded like a good number

csi vegas wrote: »
    Grindle: You’re in Douglas - you lucky bástard! How’s KC’s? I got so chubby from there at one stage, would do a ten mile round trip to get there but by God, was it SO worth it…quivers

Never knew Paul Street had a liquid stall. Do they sell anything other than that though? Any kits or add-ons?

KC's is still amazing, but they got my order wrong last night, the bastards. They're lucky all of their food is delicious or my post would be slightly whingier.

Paul Street: it's one of those mobile phone/gel case/gadget kiosks. Ego batteries, a few clearos and cheap panic-juice.
    It's a couple of months since I've passed it, maybe they've got more now?

The 30 drags might be conservative, but it's probably around there... I wouldn't be counting drags/puffs either way, but topping up every few cigs-worth will make it last longer, so DO IT. Or get a furcking tank for it.

Advertisement