Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Long Road to Turkey

• 22-02-2013 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭

Am interested in going to Southern Turkey this Spring/Summer. Would be interested in fellow Bordies suggestions. I am open to routes and ferries. Retired so have plenty of time on my hands.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

Cool, well probably ferociously hot actually but, cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

Present temperature where I live is 32degrees so used to heat. Looking for suggestions not comments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

If you need to know it about Turkey and getting there, the answer is definitely HERE and HERE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

niloc1951 wrote: »
    If you need to know it about Turkey and getting there, the answer is definitely HERE and HERE

Thanks there is plenty of reading and food for thought in your constructive reply. Will be copyiong and pasting a big file for the trip.

Advertisement