Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri Bars - Size?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Guys i'm looking at getting a set of clip on tri bars and i'm wondering about size?

Im looking at a set online and it says the sizes remaining are 26mm 290mm & 26mm 230mm...i presume this is diameter of the bar and length?

Im 6'2" and bike is 60 if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

yes diameter and lenght, but i would advise to buy one where you can adapt the lenght to your needs.
    otherwise if you have a standard morphyology 290 would be a lenght that works better than 230

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Only reason I clicked in here is I misread.....:rolleyes:

tri bras - size hehe :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Only reason I clicked in here is I misread.....:rolleyes:

tri bras - size hehe :pac::pac:

Tunney would be the man to ask about tri bras..........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

BTW sorry I was no help there, but +1 to what Peter said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

BTH wrote: »
    Tunney would be the man to ask about tri bras..........

Your momma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lopesc

Anyone know the correct way to measure your arm for a rough approximation of bar size?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DrChristianTroy

Thanks for replies....Ended up going for these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mobile/MobileModels.aspx?ModelID=78775

Look decent value

Advertisement