Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now I really need a cigarette!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Smidge wrote: »

Makes sense!
    Are these all Kanger items?
    The cone covers are ego, to match the battery, most commonly used cartos are boge, usually a low resistance one for an ego battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

illicit007 wrote: »
    No Kangers are something else. These are made by a company called Joyetech. Joyetech make good quality stuff.

Are Joyetech Irish?
    Are they "better" than Kanger?

No Kangers are something else. These are made by a company called Joyetech. Joyetech make good quality stuff.
    Now im confused:-) sorry, ego is the size, joyetech is the brand

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Are Joyetech Irish?
    Are they "better" than Kanger?

Nope and ignore Kanger for the time being too.

First thing you need to do is decide what size battery you want to use.

A small 510 battery that you'll need to constantly charge or a larger eGo that will take a little getting used to but will last much longer. The third option is to get a 510 and a portable charging case.

Also you have to take your budget into account. But think of it as an investment and the money you'll save in a month off the fags.

Nope and ignore Kanger for the time being too.

First thing you need to do is decide what size battery you want to use.

A small 510 battery that you'll need to constantly charge or a larger eGo that will take a little getting used to but will last much longer. The third option is to get a 510 and a portable charging case.

Also you have to take your budget into account. But think of it as an investment and the money you'll save in a month off the fags.

Grand, so go for the larger Joyetech eGo battery(not worried about the cost because as you rightly say think of the money you waste killing yourself).

• Advertisement

Yeah, and its not that big once you get used to it and works out cheaper in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

They've now brought out a Kanger Value kit for €30. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/valuekit.htm

Not as much as you get with the other kit but still everything you need to get started. You get decent batteries, the tubes at the top (called clearomisers) and 3 sample bottles of liquid. Enough there to do most people starting off and then you just need to buy replacement liquid and the heads.

Unlike normal cartomisers you don't throw the top part out after a week - you just replace the head (the bit in the middle). They cost about €2 each

sept09baby wrote: »
    They've now brought out a Kanger Value kit for €30. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/valuekit.htm

Not as much as you get with the other kit but still everything you need to get started. You get decent batteries, the tubes at the top (called clearomisers) and 3 sample bottles of liquid. Enough there to do most people starting off and then you just need to buy replacement liquid and the heads.

Unlike normal cartomisers you don't throw the top part out after a week - you just replace the head (the bit in the middle). They cost about €2 each

Say you smoke 15 a day, how long will the 3 samples last(ie should I order replacement liquid at the same time?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Say you smoke 15 a day, how long will the 3 samples last(ie should I order replacement liquid at the same time?)
    That depends on the strength and what you feel comfortable with.
    If you find the dosage too much with high nic levels and use a low nic juice, you might end up vaping 5ml a day, if you prefer higher nic it might be just 2ml a day.
    The description says there are 5 bottles, not 3, so that should last you anywhere from 5 days (or less if you're vapoholic like eeloe) to 12 or 13 days.

sept09baby wrote: »

and 3 sample bottles of liquid

Actually on the page it says

1 Wingnuts Sample Pack 5x5ml bottles (leave your choice in the order notes)

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/valuekit.htm

So 5 sample bottles not 3

• Advertisement

I would order another 5 sample pack and get 10 flavours in total.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/valuekit.htm

Then you'll find at least 2 that you really like vaping.

Then you can go ahead and after a week buy a couple of big 30ml bottles (about about €11 each, one 30ml bottle should last around a week).

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That value kit is really good value. I'm thinkinG of getting it myself for spares...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

jamie72 wrote: »
    That value kit is really good value. I'm thinkinG of getting it myself for spares...

Just a quick Q on e-SmokeIreland. i see you can collect your order from their address in Palmerstown, are you able to pop down there and buy things as you would in a B+M shop?

Are they ego c upgraded batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Are they ego c upgraded batteries?

I'd presume so. Just wish they where 650mah instead of 900.

If they are upgrades im deffo getting it, its a no-brainer!!

Or 1 twist even!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

P_1 wrote: »
    Just a quick Q on e-SmokeIreland. i see you can collect your order from their address in Palmerstown, are you able to pop down there and buy things as you would in a B+M shop?

as i understand it they're not a 'shop' per se but yes you can call in to them if you call ahead first. good idea if you want to look at stuff first hand.

Advertisement