Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Payment of fees' - I'm confused...

Options
  • 22-02-2013 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi guys

Can someone please clarify how much in £ sterling (total), it costs for a working holiday visa in 2013?

Stage 1: I paid the participation fee (by electronic transfer) of £100 and received my conditional acceptance letter...

Stage 2: I uploaded and submitted all necessary documentation, and updated my CIC number on the online profile...

However, according to guidance notes, once you have electronically signed your application (which I did this evening) you will be asked to pay your fees BY CREDIT CARD... well, that never happened so I'm confused :confused:

Please can someone tell me if there is an outstanding application fee I need to pay, and how?

Many thanks!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Hi guys

Can someone please clarify how much in £ sterling (total), it costs for a working holiday visa in 2013?

Stage 1: I paid the participation fee (by electronic transfer) of £100 and received my conditional acceptance letter...

Stage 2: I uploaded and submitted all necessary documentation, and updated my CIC number on the online profile...

However, according to guidance notes, once you have electronically signed your application (which I did this evening) you will be asked to pay your fees BY CREDIT CARD... well, that never happened so I'm confused :confused:

Please can someone tell me if there is an outstanding application fee I need to pay, and how?

no more fees required, thats probably for other visas, you paid yours just relax now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kayokeeling

gary27 wrote: »
    no more fees required, thats probably for other visas, you paid yours just relax now.

Really!? OK great! Thanks!

That's a weight off my mind. Now just to play the waiting game :)

Really!? OK great! Thanks!

That's a weight off my mind. Now just to play the waiting game :)

yes really, there's people who got their LOI and didn't mention an additional payment and I think don't hold it against me the IEC commented on here before saying it's the only fee we pay.

yes really, there's people who got their LOI and didn't mention an additional payment and I think don't hold it against me the IEC commented on here before saying it's the only fee we pay.

Thanks!

Maybe the guidance notes that I am referring to are outdated then. It's quite possible, I don't think I'm the only one who has found some of the information on the website conflicting. Hopefully it's sorted now anyway, so just sit back and wait for the next wave of visas. I hope they don't go as quick as the last lot! :eek:

Thanks!

Maybe the guidance notes that I am referring to are outdated then. It's quite possible, I don't think I'm the only one who has found some of the information on the website conflicting. Hopefully it's sorted now anyway, so just sit back and wait for the next wave of visas. I hope they don't go as quick as the last lot! :eek:

I thought according to your post you already applied for the visa, you waiting for the next wave of the uk visas?

• Advertisement

I thought according to your post you already applied for the visa, you waiting for the next wave of the uk visas?

Well, I only submitted the last thing last night and according to the website the next round of visas is 25th Feb.

The first wave was 14th Feb and all 1000 were gone within a couple of hours. To be honest I don't understand how it works..

Well, I only submitted the last thing last night and according to the website the next round of visas is 25th Feb.

The first wave was 14th Feb and all 1000 were gone within a couple of hours. To be honest I don't understand how it works..

ok, so is your wtn number 1000 and below?, and you submitted your application through mycic and did you get the cic application number yet starts with a w?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Hi guys

sorry what do you mean you updated your cic number on the online profile. ive uploaded all the documents for stage 2 and they are sent but I didnt do the updating the cic number part.

m.j.w wrote: »
    sorry what do you mean you updated your cic number on the online profile. ive uploaded all the documents for stage 2 and they are sent but I didnt do the updating the cic number part.

you take the application number which the one with the w in the front (after submission of application to cic) and put it in the my profile update cic section of kompass.

Advertisement