Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Errors uploading with CIC and also Family Information Form IMM5707 OR IMM5645E

Options
  • 22-02-2013 7:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Lads which on do I fill out and upload?

It says upload 5707 but then when i open that one it says if im not from the countries shown I have to upload the other one??

Also I have validated my IMM1295 Application pfd but it wont upload?
    Keeps giving the following errors:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 beercan810

Everybody is filling out the 5707 one. I did so and they have not asked for additional documents.

For the IMM1295 make sure you leave any non applicable fields blank. Don't put it n/a.
    For the employment section fill in the Job Title field but leave the other job fields empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Coolin325

still no luck??

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

with regard to the 1295 form, I answered this in another thread but it might help you as well as it looks like you are having the same problem;

ok go through your document as you either not completed it fully or enter in data that wasn't need, I found it was the employer section was causing me invalid entires;

i put unknown in name of employer and in address, left blank the intended location part, put unknown in job title and brief description part,
    put in realistic date and duration of employment.

possibly try leaving sections blank if they don't apply to you the n/a may be causing invalid entries problems.

used the 5707 form put n/a in all parts of spouse if not married etc, click no for the accompanying part and for mother and father if that is the case which more than likely is and click yes for yourself. print out the form sign the two parts, scan to pdf and upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Coolin325

Got this sorted by following the above directions, SEE YOU IN CANADA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 illogical

Folks can anybody help me with the client I.d. number??
    i cant find it anywhere on any documents,and i cant continue with the eligibility verification form...any help is welcome

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mossy14

you dont need the client id number.. i didnt get any and didnt need one to get my POE. you are applying for a work permit right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gaire

How do you sign the Family Information Form (IMM5707)? it lets me put the date in but no signature, it also said not to download and write it in yourself.. There is 2 forms that need signatures that and the Work permit (IMM1295) and I dont know how to do it.

Please help!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You validate them electronically. That acts as a signature.

Advertisement