Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Specs Query

Options
  • 22-02-2013 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

I've taken a potrait photo and I've tried to upload it with some site which edits it.... basically, the picture is perfectly to scale however it's duplicated 4 times side by side like what you'd get at a photo booth.... so it's like I'm submitting a picture with 4 versions of what they want... is that okay, or should it be just one picture solely? Because I don't know how best to do just one photo to the specifications...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Keano! wrote: »
    I've taken a potrait photo and I've tried to upload it with some site which edits it.... basically, the picture is perfectly to scale however it's duplicated 4 times side by side like what you'd get at a photo booth.... so it's like I'm submitting a picture with 4 versions of what they want... is that okay, or should it be just one picture solely? Because I don't know how best to do just one photo to the specifications...

http://www.idphoto4you.com/

select single photo in print size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

slick, and that is acceptable and all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Keano! wrote: »
    slick, and that is acceptable and all that?

i used it, can't see why not, just make sure your final image is within their guidelines ie, resolution not lower than in the specs and kilobyte size around theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

sound! thanks man

Advertisement