Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City - Anyone fancy it ? (and Match Thread)

Options
  • 22-02-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Lads, myself, Mullo & a couple more mates are going over for the Man City game on Sunday 21st April, it's a 1.30pm kick off for TV. We have booked flights out of Dublin as follows; Departing 8.15am to Stansted and returning on the 8.25pm flight (€58 return), it leaves us plenty of time after the game to head back to the Airport and have a beer and a bite to eat.

Tickets go on sale this Monday so if anyone would like to get on board, do so and lets have a few beers together, the more the merrier and all that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Will look into flights from Cork, am half tempted now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Will look into flights from Cork, am half tempted now :)

go on, get on board :D

Hatch99 wrote: »
    go on, get on board :D

You twisted my arm haha, flights were a good price too haapy days :)

You twisted my arm haha, flights were a good price too haapy days :)

you book yeah ?

you book yeah ?

Yupp flights booked :)

Flying out 8.10 from Cork and back 19.55. Will meet you guys at airport in the morning.

• Advertisement

love it, Yid Army

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Picked a nice easy game! I'm in

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

6 of us headin over and back on the sunday.flights frm cork booked fingers crossed r tkts

Flying out 8.10 from Cork and back 19.55. Will meet you guys at airport in the morning.

Sweet, yes will meet in the airport, can sort out what we'll do from there closer to the time.
    Emoran wrote: »
    Picked a nice easy game! I'm in

COYS

good man
    spursman11 wrote: »
    6 of us headin over and back on the sunday.flights frm cork booked fingers crossed r tkts

Good stuff, stadium full of Paddys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Lads, myself, Mullo & a couple more mates are going over for the Man City game on Sunday 21st April, it's a 1.30pm kick off for TV. We have booked flights out of Dublin as follows; Departing 8.15am to Stansted and returning on the 8.25pm flight (€58 return), it leaves us plenty of time after the game to head back to the Airport and have a beer and a bite to eat.

Tickets go on sale this Monday so if anyone would like to get on board, do so and lets have a few beers together, the more the merrier and all that.

Have you a membership spare hatch or any of the lads ? Mark might be using all of his !

• Advertisement

Emoran wrote: »
    Have you a membership spare hatch or any of the lads ? Mark might be using all of his !

Leave it with me chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Leave it with me chief.
    Just sent you a mail. Have one for Eoin.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Just sent you a mail. Have one for Eoin.

Sound.

A nice crew gathering it would seem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

A couple of us are hoping to get tickets for this game on Monday,not booking flights until tickets are secured though,will be flying out of Cork hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Flights booked.....luv it when a plan comes together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

See yis there lads.

Tickets booked for South Lower.

Tickets booked for South Lower.

Could not get on this morning with work, will have to take my chances tomorrow

Could not get on this morning with work, will have to take my chances tomorrow

Ah you'll get them in the morning. I never normally even try to get them on the Monday, but I tried on the off chance and got lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Tickets booked this morning also. I'll be on that Cork flight

WHL wrote: »
    Tickets booked this morning also. I'll be on that Cork flight

Great, fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

tickets booked,if this half as good as hammers game,well as good as the result was ...we will be in for a cracker.COYS

tickets booked,if this half as good as hammers game,well as good as the result was ...we will be in for a cracker.COYS

fingers crossed it is

By phone or online? As a matter of interest what time did you join the Q? Am stuck in the one spot here for the last 20 minutes, joined the q at around 9.14

By phone or online? As a matter of interest what time did you join the Q? Am stuck in the one spot here for the last 20 minutes, joined the q at around 9.14

phone could be an idea if your struggling online, costly i know unless your in work

phone could be an idea if your struggling online, costly i know unless your in work

Finally got in, Park Lane upper block 40 :)

Finally got in, Park Lane upper block 40 :)

Love it, COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Two of us got tickets for South upper :) that Cork plane is going to be a sea of white;)

• Advertisement

tippspur wrote: »
    Two of us got tickets for South upper :) that Cork plane is going to be a sea of white;)

Park Lane for paddys only for this game.

Advertisement