Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City - Anyone fancy it ? (and Match Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Any more takers before it sells out gents..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Well this just got a whole lot more interesting !!

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Well lads, hoping to go for my first trip to WHL ever... Tis my birthday (19th) so will see you all there!! Dont have ticket but I've booked in for London anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Well lads, hoping to go for my first trip to WHL ever... Tis my birthday (19th) so will see you all there!! Dont have ticket but I've booked in for London anyway!

create an account on the spurs ticket site for yourself. Keep checking it as often as you can. Closer to the game tickets will come up for sale on the exchange as people who cant attend put them up for sale through the club. Will keep an eye out for you too. Better to be sorted before you head over.

Looking forward to this, hopefully we have Bale/Lennon back for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Just realised it's only 2 weeks away now,hopefully a great day.

tippspur wrote: »
    Just realised it's only 2 weeks away now,hopefully a great day.

Sing song on the train, mullo is first up..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Might nab a late flight for this, people flying over and back Sunday?

Whereabouts are yis sitting?

Might nab a late flight for this, people flying over and back Sunday?

Whereabouts are yis sitting?

Yes over and back on the Sunday, Park Lane lower for myself and a couple of lads, Mullo and co are Park Lane Upper.

some tickets on general sale on site. Get on quick.

• Advertisement

I have one held on my account in west upr for you. dear £81, can hold it for 30 mins. pm me if you want it.

Thank Mullo, you can let it go, I might have a mate with a spare. Flights are about €180, worth every penny if/when we win!

Actually, flights about €125 Stansted, people getting the 1705 or 2025 home?

Thank Mullo, you can let it go, I might have a mate with a spare. Flights are about €180, worth every penny if/when we win!

Actually, flights about €125 Stansted, people getting the 1705 or 2025 home?

getting the 20.25 home, think most are.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    getting the 20.25 home, think most are.

Yep late train home, take our time and have beer after the game or at the airport.

Right, who's going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Right, who's going ?

Counting the hours here at work :D

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Counting the hours here at work :D

Same here :D

Mentioned to Mullo, head straight for the High Road, get some breakfast somewhere, and then hit the Bell n Hare seeing as it's the closest to Park Lane, what ye reckon ?

Mentioned to Mullo, head straight for the High Road, get some breakfast somewhere, and then hit the Bell n Hare seeing as it's the closest to Park Lane, what ye reckon ?

Sounds like a plan, i guess we all meet at airport and go from there.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan, i guess we all meet at airport and go from there.

Yeah sure we'll meet up at stansted, probably all due in around the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Right, who's going ?
    5 of us from work going,see Stansted express running from seven sisters after match

• Advertisement

spursman11 wrote: »
    5 of us from work going,see Stansted express running from seven sisters after match

Yes a bit more awkward but we have plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

spursman11 wrote: »
    What's this about lads?

What's this about lads?

The express is not going through Tottenham Hale on Sunday is diverted through Seven Sisters instead. Is not a major problem but does add a bit more of a walk to the journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Luv it when a plan comes together :D

philon wrote: »
    Luv it when a plan comes together :D

It's all good dude..

What's this about lads?

Trains from the airport in from 11.30 are stopping at WHL.
    After the match there are about 6 trains stopping at WHL going direct to Stansted. Last one is at 17.19. After that you would need to walk or get train back to seven sisters and get train.

Just checked train times and the 11.30 from stansted goes straight to WHL taking 30 mins. The pubs around there wont open until then as its a Sunday. Suggest we meet in the bar, have brekkie and a couple of pints and then get the 11.30 straight to WHL. Can sort it all Sunday but will meet in bar anyway?

I have 2 tickets held on my account for you for the next 30 mins. PM me your number if you get this in time and will see if we can sort a ticket out.

The team were training today, no sign of Bale, Lennon or Defoe..

• Advertisement

The team were training today, no sign of Bale, Lennon or Defoe..

Lovely

Advertisement