Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City - Anyone fancy it ? (and Match Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thanks for the info about the trains lads,I didn't know things were changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Hey lads, what flights are all you getting over? I'm on the 6.30 to Stanstead... was quite eager when I booked that!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

I'll be thinking of all you bast**ds while im at home in Lucan screaming at the telly.
    I'll take the draw right now...
    But come sunday, my heart tells me that we'll win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lads, there could be a couple of tickets going spare if anyone needs them ?

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Hey lads, what flights are all you getting over? I'm on the 6.30 to Stanstead... was quite eager when I booked that!

Dept Dublin 8.15am

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Dept Dublin 8.15am

If I dont get sorted in the next while I might take one! Will know by lunch if i have my ticket... Might wait in the airport for you's!

Got my ticket lads, so excited - what a birthday this is gonna be when we WIN!!

Got my ticket lads, so excited - what a birthday this is gonna be when we WIN!!

Good stuff, you travelling on your tod ? Think we are gonna grab breakie in the airport now and get 11.30 train direct to WHL

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

5 of us on 0805hrs from Cork

Great stuff lads, yeah headin on my own and first timer for WHL, so I'm sure you boys will show me the ropes!!

• Advertisement

Great stuff lads, yeah headin on my own and first timer for WHL, so I'm sure you boys will show me the ropes!!

Good stuff, I'll PM you, drop me a text on Sunday morning if you wanna meet up with the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Enjoy Sunday lads! Hope it's a win for ya's... My birthday Sunday so I'm sure of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Apparently Aguero out for Sunday, we only have to worry about Tevez and Dzeko now haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Phoenix wrote: »
    Big test for yourselves and ourselves Sunday,will the results have a huge say in the UCL places?

Certainly is. You'd imnagine if your lot win, and we lose, it's lights out for us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Any news on the injured trio? Not a word anywhere. That can't be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I am thinking they are all touch and go and we won't know until the squad is named.

Not a word from anywhere, unless they are training behind closed doors which I doubt, or unless they train today and tomorrrow. Otherwise, I'd imagine we'll be without them once again.

Emoran wrote: »
    Picked a nice easy game! I'm in

COYS

Meant to mention, your appointed official forum photographer for the day on Sunday;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

if bale and lennon play then i think we will win 3-1

if they are out then 1-1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Meant to mention, your appointed official forum photographer for the day on Sunday;)

What's the going rate for photographers these days ?

Whatever is I'll take take a 20% rise on it.

My agent below will be in touch.
    AB2437C1-66E3-4B33-B950-A6525D29A77E-7282-000007B546EF2045_zps05ec0112.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Phoenix wrote: »
    Big test for yourselves and ourselves Sunday,will the results have a huge say in the UCL places?

I think Chelsea are safe tbh. I think you'll struggle against Liverpool and may lose, and although you still have a huge amount of games coming up I think you'll be fine. As for us, I don't believe we need to win on Sunday as long as we win 4 of the remaining 5 games, which is a tall order especially considering our form and who we're playing against.

City are in good form and we're more than likely missing Bale and possibly Lennon, so our pace is immediately gone, which I feel means we'll struggle.

Emoran wrote: »
    What's the going rate for photographers these days ?

Whatever is I'll take take a 20% rise on it.

My agent below will be in touch.
    AB2437C1-66E3-4B33-B950-A6525D29A77E-7282-000007B546EF2045_zps05ec0112.jpg

superb love it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Bale - "He has made good progress from the beginning of the week to train with the team," Villas-Boas said. "He has a good chance to play. I think he will be okay. I don't think it will be a gamble for him to play."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Hope this is true

Tottenham Hotspur boss Andre Villas-Boas has confirmed that he expects Gareth Bale to be fit to play in Sunday's Premier League game against Manchester City.

Bale has returned to training in the last couple of days after recovering from the ankle injury he sustained in the Europa League clash with FC Basel two and half weeks ago, with Villas-Boas insisting he will not be taking a gamble by naming the Welshman in his starting line-up for the crucial game against champions City at White Hart Lane.

"He has made good progress from the beginning of the week to train with the team," Villas-Boas said. "He has a good chance to play. I think he will be okay. I don't think it will be a gamble for him to play."

Great boost if he plays, COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

looking good! roll on sunday

Got a problem on my end, lads... My passport never arrived (which was supposed to come yesterday!) Ragin' that I won't get beyond security in Dublin Airport, but it is something that I have to chance! Hopefully I get there.

Got a problem on my end, lads... My passport never arrived (which was supposed to come yesterday!) Ragin' that I won't get beyond security in Dublin Airport, but it is something that I have to chance! Hopefully I get there.

Drivers Licence ?

• Advertisement

I wish :(

Advertisement