Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City - Anyone fancy it ? (and Match Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

JD O to cause carnage & offer some more urgency up front

what a ball by bale & dempsey in right spot! coys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Deuce again with an important goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Push for a win now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Fantastic pass from Bale. Brilliantly done.

COYS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

get in the fcuk! coys!

Defoe I wanna heave yer babies!

Get the fúck in!

GET IN! BEAUTY!

What a goal

• Advertisement

This just gets better

And again! Come on!!!

18th lge goal for our only player lol

3 goals in 7 mins

we want 4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Wow.

holy ****! brilliant! I love supporting spurs! lol THE TOTTENHAM BLITZ! love it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Unbelievable Jeff! Huddlestone has been sublime, I can't believe I just said that;)

Happy days for all th lads that went over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Knock Knock .....

Who's there?

Man City....

Man City who ?

..........! :-)

what a great game by hudd really mad us tick just like in his prime before his last injury

• Advertisement

Unbelievable Jeff! Huddlestone has been sublime, I can't believe I just said that;)

Happy days for all the lads that went over!

Too right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Lads, I'll feel like a true hero when I get to WHL. May even shed a tear! At the bus station, arrive in London at 8am

What a game to make the pilgrimage to. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

What a game

We were absolutely terrible for 65 mins but avb made the changes and it was a fantastic win

Defoe was magic and it was holtbys best performance in the jersey for us but it was Hudd who turned it around. He was outstanding !!

Adebayour was just awful, totally rubbish . He must not start against Wigan. Defoe wants it so much more than him, ade doesn't care and makes no effort

Hudd and dembele in midfield for next game?

The lane was rocking for the last 20 mins. Roll on Wigan , today should help our confidence a lot !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Have we just cost yet another city manager his job or has he been shiote enough on his own all year ?

Yidarmy- a huge 3 goals & 3 points over the moon..

The hudd came on and changed the game! Brilliant! Come on liverfool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

That last 30mins illustrated how limited Parker is. He could be great off the bench when we're closing out a game but Hudd, Hotlby and Dembele in 4-3-3 were brilliant. It allowed Dembele to roam more freely.. Class stuff!

The team that ended the game should start till the end of the season bar Lennon. Who'd had thought Huddlestone would have a part to play. Ade pack your bags, I really don't wanna see him in a Tottenham jersey ever again.

yeah I think its a unanimous verdict ade has to go. He cant play again this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

AVB brought Thudd on for perhaps the 3rd or 4th game running(?), this time he actually brought off the right player in Parker, who's extremely limited, and left Dembele on. Strangely enough, it free up Dembele in the sense that it allowed him to bomb forward, and it also provided space for Thudd in that the City midf were trying to deal with Dembele.

Estatic here. I turned off the game after HT, was sick of it tbh and didn't want to turn it on again. I eventually tuned back in around the 60 minute mark, around when Thudd was introduced, and that's where things picked up. Of course, the other key event was Defoe coming on for Ade. Hopefully Defoe can go on a run until the end of the season. When he was in form we were winning matches from what I remember.

3 great goals, don't think there was a bad performance, apart from Ade of course, and should give us a bit of confidence.
    And I don't care if he was only on the field for 30 minutes, Thudd was motm. Second in line was Dembele.

Advertisement