Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

honda c50l automatic

Options
  • 22-02-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hi
    Anybody have experience with 3 speed fully automatic setup on the 1982-1984 honda C50L
    when i start up the the bike and pull back on the throttle it often goes up through the gears no problem and down no problem but then i could turn it off and start it up again and it will have zero drive in it and may take a couple of minutes fiddling (e.g. revving it up and holding the parking break and releasing it and revving again) with it for it to click into gear? anyone have experience of this happening or a bike similar to it?

i am also wondering does anyone have a c50l engine or parts that i could buy as i may require one to get parts(clutch) out of it to fix mine?

James

Advertisement