Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account dashboard not working

Options
  • 22-02-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Been a customer for several years, 6 months at current address. When I log into eircom, my account data and/or bills does not show up. I did receive paper bills and make payment but the bills seems a bit all over the place. They don't make sense. Something is messed up. Can you assist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi percy212

There are ongoing issues with the "my eircom" service and although the issues have been identified there are still a number of customers affected. I apologies for this inconvenience and I can assure you that operations are working to resolve this issue.

In the meantime can you please check that you are using the correct account details and not the account details at your previous address? Also, If you require any bills reprinted or emailed to you please contact our accounts department on free phone 1901 where an agent will be able to perform these tasks.

Kind regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Hi percy212

There are ongoing issues with the "my eircom" service and although the issues have been identified there are still a number of customers affected. I apologies for this inconvenience and I can assure you that operations are working to resolve this issue.

In the meantime can you please check that you are using the correct account details and not the account details at your previous address? Also, If you require any bills reprinted or emailed to you please contact our accounts department on free phone 1901 where an agent will be able to perform these tasks.

Kind regards

Al
    Thanks Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

percy212 wrote: »
    Thanks Alan.
    No problem percy212, I'm happy to help.

Regards

Al

Advertisement