Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Someone Else's PS3

Options
  • 22-02-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

My g/f's brother has my PS3 so my own brother has agreed to lend me his. If I create a new account on his, will I be able to earn trophies etc and have the whole account work as normal or can I only be setup on my own PS3?

If I was to set it up and play for a few weeks until I got my own back, would everything sync once I logged back into my account on my own PS3?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 JasonBrody

Yes, create a new user and log in under your own account on PSN, should synchronize fairly easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

And PS Plus & PSN? Will the games stay on my account when I switch back to my own PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

shuffles03 wrote: »
    And PS Plus & PSN? Will the games stay on my account when I switch back to my own PS3?

If you bought them, yes

Excellent. Hello PS3...Daddy's home!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

stop hugging the PS3!

• Advertisement

Never. She arrives home tonight. My Vita has asked for some alone time. Understandable I suppose. They've never met.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

The saga of shuffles getting a ps3 is coming to close. Still waiting on that cake btw.

I could smell the PS3. I really could. Fell at the last hurdle and have to wait until tomorrow night. My g/f's brothers' daughter is sick so I couldn't call over to collect it.

My Vita knew instantly. He won't come out of his case.

Quick question. I've decided to format it since it's been used by someone else for the past 18 months. It's only a 40GB version but the format says it will take 3 hours. It's currently only on 11%.

Thing is, in a few weeks I'm going to buy a 500GB HD so I can benefit from getting PS Plus so should I really be bothering formatting the current HD?

• Advertisement
Advertisement