Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnects at night and speed drop

Options
  • 22-02-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello Eircom,

I am having an issue with my telephone line during the day my SNR margin hovers around 8-9 DB. But at night this drops significantly and my SNR drops to around 2 DB and then eventually gets disconnected and resulting in a lower sync speed is there anyway to fix this without losing my current sync speed of 7mb.

Thanks
    William

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi stuck2007

I have looked into this as i have your details from a previous query you had in the past.
    I have conducted a few tests and I can confirm that your speeds are set to max your line can handle. Tets also confirm that there may be an issue with the line itself and upon speaking to Broadband technical support they have advised me to ask you to contact them on 1890260260 as they may be able to assist in working to a resolution,

Kind regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭stuck2007

Hi stuck2007

I have looked into this as i have your details from a previous query you had in the past.
    I have conducted a few tests and I can confirm that your speeds are set to max your line can handle. Tets also confirm that there may be an issue with the line itself and upon speaking to Broadband technical support they have advised me to ask you to contact them on 1890260260 as they may be able to assist in working to a resolution,

Kind regards

Al
    Thanks Alan I will give that a try

Thanks
    William

Advertisement