Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

truth

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Melion wrote: »
    Why would I do that? I have no interest in nazi stuff.

it'd show your limitless respect for his work, getting whatever he wanted to do etc. If it's about the art...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

it'd show your limitless respect for his work, getting whatever he wanted to do etc. If it's about the art...

I would have no issue with letting someone of that calibre do whatever they wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I would have no issue with letting someone of that calibre do whatever they wanted.

Skill at tattoo artistry does not nullify the sickening fact that he's got highly questionable morals, if any at all.

even if it was a nazi sleeve depicting genocide? you'd get the tattoo you'd deserve so.

Ah I've uncovered where this "ss officer on his chest" has come from. It's what I mentioned earlier. A tattoo he did which is in his portfolio of someone wearing the swastika necklace. I. E not a tattoo he has on himself.

• Advertisement

even if it was a nazi sleeve depicting genocide? you'd get the tattoo you'd deserve so.

No room for another sleeve I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dondaric

Ah I've uncovered where this "ss officer on his chest" has come from. It's what I mentioned earlier. A tattoo he did which is in his portfolio of someone wearing the swastika necklace. I. E not a tattoo he has on himself.
    no he has one on his chest, google his name with nazi chest tattoo and you will find the many discussions on it and eventually the picture

No room for another sleeve I'm afraid :(

missed chance to be scummy, shame.

dondaric wrote: »
    no he has one on his chest, google his name with nazi chest tattoo and you will find the many discussions on it and eventually the picture

I've seen the picture, it's in his portfolio that I posted earlier.

missed chance to be scummy, shame.

Have you looked at the rest of the mans work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 dondaric

I've seen the picture, it's in his portfolio that I posted earlier.
    nope, different picture, the one I refer to shows his face

dondaric wrote: »
    nope, different picture, the one I refer to shows his face

Link?

Have you looked at the rest of the mans work?

yes, so what? there are better tattoo artists who don't make money from nazi bull****. I would go without a tattoo.

yes, so what? there are better tattoo artists who don't make money from nazi bull****. I would go without a tattoo.

Good for you

Good for you

are we seriously getting catty because I said "**** nazi tattoos and tattooers"? if so, perhaps you should have a word with yourself.

are we seriously getting catty because I said "**** nazi tattoos and tattooers"? if so, perhaps you should have a word with yourself.

I don't like the stories etc behind the tattoo but I can certainly appreciate the tattoo itself. I'd rather see the tattoo done well than done poorly.

I don't like the stories etc behind the tattoo but I can certainly appreciate the tattoo itself. I'd rather see the tattoo done well than done poorly.

you said you'd let someone tattoo nazi stuff on you if they were skillful enough.

you said you'd let someone tattoo nazi stuff on you if they were skillful enough.

I said I would let him tattoo whatever he wanted. If given free choice I'm fairly sure he could go for a realistic colour piece, not a b&g nazi piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

For me a Nazi tattoo is a Nazi tattoo regardless of done by someone with talent or not, much like a I.R.A tattoo done badly or good its still an uneducated stupid tattoo, by an artist who has beliefs and morals who go against everything I believe in and would I put my hard earned cash into his pocket never in a million years, and to be honest I would be hard pushed to piss on the man if he was on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Hey Marty, could you send me the link please!

I've had a look at the portfolio, guy has skills, no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sorry just looking at said picture on his portfolio he actually has his own headline he typed with the photo saying........"zero tolerance" if that doesn't scream Nazi I don't know what does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think this thread has gone far enough. I'm stopping it now before there's an argument.

Also, I'd instructed that the pictures not be posted Melion. Please don't ignore mod instruction like that again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement