Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preordered Crysis 3 in January from Gamestop and got no download code for Crysis 1

Options
  • 22-02-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

As I said above I preordered crysis 3 in January and got it today and they didn't send me the download code for crysis 1.
    I've emailed them and got no reply yet.
    I'm furious.
    I remember Gamestop screwed up with download codes when I bought Rage before aswell. I had to email them to get the codes,
    it's really not good enough.
    They advertised it as an incentive to preordering the game.
    I shouldn't have to hound them every single time I preorder a game for what should have been included with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

I ordered this on Amazon US (downloadable) and used a US address had no problems getting my code.

I remember seeing in the T&Cs that codes were only for the US customers.

I suspect GameStop's codes were for US and UK customers only. Ireland always gets excluded from game/movie give-aways.

If you happen to have a copy of the conditions (in order confirmation e-mail), have a look through them - I couldn't find them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Well if that's the case then Gamestop can have it back because that is false advertising.
    I won't stand for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Well it is still on their .ie website
    Any preorders of Crysis 3 come with the code for the digital download of the original Crysis at no extra cost.

http://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%203/Games/28299

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Sometimes these download codes are included in the packaging of the game itself, though probably not in this case, but it might be useful to double check. :)

I already checked.
    Gamestop still haven't replied by the way and won't this weekend.
    Their customer service has turned to crap.
    They don't care about their customers anymore.

• Advertisement

I got it today.

Advertisement