Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game Week 29 fixtures

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I'm in the same boat with Sagna, who to replace him with? Maybe Dawson or Enrique if keeping them for the rest of the season? Or someone with a solid chance of a clean sheet for 1 week and swapped out for a Dgw?

I sold Sagna just now. Dawson and Stephen Taylor would be good options if you want money back from the transfer. If you're looking same price then Samba, Santon or J Olsson good options IMO.

I like the look of Newcastle's fixtures myself, want Yanga-Mbiwa in but not taking the gamble in case he doesn't play, only got 10 as it is.

Anyone else thinking Remy as captain? Suarez is the obvious one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Dawson would be a good shout if you wanted to keep him for the remainder, he's unlikely to provide a clean sheet next week though. Samba would be my shout if you don't already have him, home to Sunderland, decent chance of extra points also.

At this stage is there any posssibility of any of the games being refixed to the same week, seems very short notice but I've seen some people still haven't given up hope.

Advertisement