Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get sponsered from Ireland?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi There,
    Myself and my boyfriend plan to go to oz in november. We were both there before on whv in 2009. we will be 32 and 33 by next trip. He is an mechanical engineer but also works in programming. does anyone know of the best places to look or agencies to get in touch with to try and have a job and sponsorship before we go?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kinggriff

We got our sponsorship from Ireland last year and moved over on the RSMS visa. It isn't easy and will depend on your partners experience if he is to be the primary applicant for the visa. I am a mechanical engineer but picked up a job easier in telecomms around Melbourne. Mech Eng is slow in Melbourne at the moment unfortunately - however, with the right experience there are oppertunities.
    We used Celtic Migration, they helped with sourcing someone to sponsor my partner in Childcare. They seem to have contacts for work around Victoria.
    If there is anything else I can help with, you can PM me. Stay positive and it will happen. Best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 37 monkey brain

Thanks a million for that, will check out :)

Advertisement